FUll Moon Workshop
'Women have worked with the Moon for millennia. Now the practise has gone mainstream. It's easy when you know how.'
Women have worked with the Moon for millennia. Now the practise has gone mainstream. It's easy when you know how.
It's a question of setting your intentions at the New Moon, doing your best to materialise your wishes during the waxing cycle which follows and then releasing it all to the universe at the Full Moon.
This hour workshop – which will be a mix of learning, ceremony and ritual – will be held by Heather Prince. Heather Prince is a London, England-based Akashic Records healer and author of multiple books including ‘I am Indigo”
Her aim is to help you make the most of the eclipse - which is happening on the very day of the workshop, 29 November 2020, 11am - 12 noon
No matter what has happened this year, it's time to tap into and clear the energies to:-
- Create a great end to the year – life is about attitude
- Decide what you want to create for yourself in 2021
- Set intentions around your most important relationships
- Make commitments to yourself about money
- Work out a To Do list you can believe in
Heather will talk you through various techniques including:
- How to make wishes that work
- The power of visualisation
- The power of forgiveness
- How to turn your wishes into an affirmation you believe in your body
Plus there will be meditation, information about the angels, Goddesses and essential oils to work with to boost your intentions.
What you need for the workshop:
- an open heart
- an enquiring mind
- a pen and paper
Everything else is optional ...
- some black crystals or just crystals you love
- some essential oil (preferably sandalwood)
Click the buy now button to book